I recently left the Embedded Systems world, to study Informatics at UCI.
So, my research statement is still being honed. Check back later. I know the suspense is killing you. 🙂
But . . .
My past research focused on:
- mobile health and wellness,
- wearable technologies,
- evaluation methods and measurement,
- quality of service in ultra-low-power computing,
- reasoning in non-linear programming models,
- and development tools for intermittently-powered devices.
You can find more about my projects and publications here.